Skip to content. | Skip to navigation

Personal tools
Log in


You are here: Home / Eligibility / Request a Retroactive Registration

Request a Retroactive Registration

About and how to initiate a retroactive registration

A student who has not completed the registration process on or before the last day of classes for a semester may only complete their registration by requesting a retroactive registration.

If you request a retroactive registration, you may not use financial aid as payment for completing your registration. Once the retroactive registration process has been completed and grades have been posted, you may contact us to determine whether your aid is still available based on federal and state regulations.

To initiate a retroactive registration, undergraduate students must contact the Office of the Registrar. Graduate students must contact The Graduate School.

Read more about Penn State's Retroactive Registration Policy.

Related content