Skip to content. | Skip to navigation

Personal tools
Log in


You are here: Home / Types of Aid / Loans / Federal Loan Repayment: Who to Call

Federal Loan Repayment: Who to Call

A partial list of federal loan servicers.

If you have questions about loan repayment or deferment, contact your federal loan servicer.

You can find your federal loan servicer on the National Student Loan Database System (NSLDS) or by calling the Federal Student Aid Information Center at 800-4-FED-AID.

Below are some of the federal loan servicers:

Phone: 800-699-2908
Office Hours (ET)
Monday – Friday: 8:00 a.m. - 9:00 p.m.

Great Lakes Educational Loan Services, Inc.

Phone: 800-236-4300
Office Hours (CT)
Monday – Thursday: 7:00 a.m. - 8:45 p.m.
Friday: 7:00 a.m. - 5:45 p.m.


Phone: 888-486-4722
Office Hours (ET)
Monday through Friday: 8:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.

Sallie Mae

Phone: 800-722-1300
Office Hours (ET)
Monday – Thursday: 8:00 a.m. - 9:00 p.m.
Friday: 8:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.

The complete list of Federal Loan Servicers is available on the website.

Filed under:

Document Actions