Due to the number of applications received for Round 2 ARP Grant awards, all available funds have been exhausted.
If you require additional support, you can reach out to the following university offices for potential consideration of any available resources:
Offers resources for COVID-19 expenses. Students can to reach out for potential consideration of resources for the following items:
- Medical emergencies or long-term illness
- Mental health concerns
- Chronic conditions
- Death of an immediate family member
- Food insecurity
- Housing insecurity
- Natural disasters
- Academic distress
- Unexpected events or challenges
Provides resources such as financial aid for students who are within one or two semesters of completing their first associate or bachelor's degree and experience a situation that negatively impacts their ability to complete their degree.
Complete the application at success.psu.edu/complete.
Can help navigate state and federal assistance programs, including:
- Pennsylvania resident students’ assistance
- Changes to Supplemental Nutritional Assistance Program (SNAP) benefits
- Broadband Internet Assistance
- Rental assistance
- Emergency grants for students via the Reach Higher Emergency Grant Program
- Assistance programs offered through the PA Department of Human Services
- Out-of-state students state websites