Limited Federal Work-Study (FWS) opportunities for Summer 2020 will be available as stipulated in the guidance below. Any updates to this guidance will be communicated as necessary based upon subsequent decisions by the University’s administration.
All Summer 2020 FWS positions must offer justified remote-work opportunities. Students must work to earn.
- Summer FWS Award consideration will be by request only. Due to the anticipated limited availability of justified remote-work opportunities, supervisors and/or students must request consideration for review of students’ accounts for possible Summer FWS awards.
- Prior FWS students should contact their supervisor for information regarding Summer 2020 opportunities.
- New positions for Summer 2020 will be posted on https://hr.psu.edu/careers.
Student Eligibility for Summer 2020 FWS Awards:
- Students must meet the general eligibility criteria for FWS .
- Students must have submitted both the 2019/20 and 2020/2021 FAFSA.
- Students must be enrolled in at least 6 credits for Summer 2020.
- Students must request consideration for Summer FWS by contacting the Office of Student Aid.
FWS Students at University Park who are engaged in the Community Service FWS Program or The Nittany Lions Read/Nittany Lions Count Program will receive a separate communication regarding Summer 2020 opportunities.
If you have questions or concerns, please contact us.