Federal Work-Study

Federal Work-Study allows you to earn money to help cover non-billable educational expenses by working within your college or campus, University office, or at an off-campus, nonprofit organization.

Other Employment Opportunities

There are many employment opportunities offering part-time, hourly positions in and around the University.  Start here for resources to support your employment search.