Applying for Financial Aid

Like undergraduate students, any graduate or professional student who needs assistance from the U.S. Department of Education to pay for classes must complete a Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).

In almost all cases, graduate and professional students are considered independent students and do not have to provide their parents' tax information on the FAFSA.

We recommend new students submit their FAFSA by December 1, and continuing students submit by April 15 to receive maximum consideration for aid.

How to Apply for Financial Aid

Eligibility Information