Have a question about your Financial Aid?
There are many self-service options available to consult before you contact the Office of Student Aid.
Have a question about your bill, payment options, or outside scholarships?
Review the information on the Bursar's site:
- Tuition Due Dates
- Paying your Statement
- Payment Options
- Outside Scholarships/External Awards
- Contact the Office of the Bursar with questions.
If you are inquiring about a Graduate Award or Assistantship, please contact The Graduate School.
If you are inquiring about a Military Award, please contact the Office for Veterans Affairs.
Aid not processing:
Have you ACCEPTED your Federal Student and Private Loans on LionPATH?
- Don’t know how to accept a loan? Visit our instruction page.
- Grants and scholarships will be automatically accepted on the student’s behalf.
Aid not disbursing:
Have you finalized your loan(s) with your lender?
- Federal Student and Parent Loans Require a Master Promissory Note
- Federal Student Loans also require Loan Entrance Counseling
- Private Education Loans have a ten day Right of Rescission Period from the day the loan is accepted, until the day it disburses
- Check this date with the lender; this date cannot be moved
Have you cleared HOLD and TO DO LIST items on LionPATH?
- Please review HOLDS and TO DO LIST description(s) for assistance
- Incomplete items will prevent your federal financial aid from processing
- LionPATH Statuses:
- Initiated = Requested
- Received = Reviewed- but not yet complete
- Complete = Completed and aid can disburse
Merit scholarships are awarded by the student’s academic college/major, NOT the Office of Student Aid.
- Please review the Department websites for applications and dates to apply, if applicable.
- To be reviewed for scholarships administered by the office of Student Aid, you will only need to submit a FAFSA.
Ready to send an email? Be sure to have the following:
- Parent/guardian must have the Student’s PSU ID.
- The PSU ID is a nine-digit number beginning with a 9. It is not the Access Account ID.
- Parent/guardian must also have Delegated Access on LionPATH in order for us to be able to respond to email about specific aid questions.