Have a question about your Financial Aid?
There are many self-service options available to consult before you contact the Office of Student Aid.
|For questions about:||Contact/Review:|
|Billing, payment options, refunds, and outside scholarships||
Review the information provided by the Office of the Bursar:
Contact the Office of the Bursar with questions.
|Graduate awards or assistantships||The Graduate School|
|Military awards||Office for Veterans Affairs|
|Require additional funding|
|Financial aid not processing/disbursing||
|Financial aid on hold||
Ready to send an email?
In order for us to better assist you, please note:
- Parent/guardian must have the Student’s PSU ID (A nine-digit number beginning with a 9. It is not the Access Account ID).
- Parent/guardian must have Delegated Access on LionPATH in order for us to be able to respond to email about specific aid questions. Use the email account listed with your delegated access or FAFSA.
- Use your Penn State email account whenever possible (@psu.edu).
- Provide as much detail about your situation as possible.
- List specific aid sources.