Unusual Enrollment History (UEH)

The Department of Education has requested that Penn State review your college enrollment history for the past four years. In order to complete this review, we are required to have documents showing credits earned from all colleges and universities where coursework was attempted. These documents can be official transcripts, unofficial transcripts, or grade reports. Please make sure that your school name is visible on whatever documentation you submit.

Please send your documents (with your Penn State Student ID number included) to:

Office of Student Aid
314 Shields Building
University Park, PA 16802
They can also be faxed to (814) 863-0322 or uploaded.

Please note that any transcripts submitted to the Office of Student Aid will be shared with the Office of Undergraduate Admissions.