The Ready to Succeed Scholarship (RTSS)
- The Ready to Succeed Scholarship program is funded by the Commonwealth and awarded by PHEAA to assist high achieving middle-income students. The current funding amount is $5.5 million per academic year.
- The Ready to Succeed Scholarship is available for a maximum of six full time semesters to students enrolled in four-year programs and a maximum of two full time semesters for students enrolled in two-year programs.
- Students who receive $1,501 or more in PA State Grant program funds will not be eligible.
- Must meet all PA State Grant eligibility requirements except financial need
- Must have a cumulative GPA of 3.5 or higher when yearly academic progress review is completed at the end of the spring semester
- Must be at least a second year student (have completed a minimum of 24 credits) at the time the yearly academic progress review is completed at the end of the spring semester
- Must have a total annual family income that does not exceed $110,000
How to receive award
PHEAA provides a list of eligible students to the school. The school reviews for GPA and academic level. Qualifying students from the PHEAA provided list are nominated for an award. Awarding is first come first served based on the FAFSA filing date